Thursday, July 30, 2009

As promised, I have some guestbook alternatives here. I'm in awe of the creativity of so many brides out there, truly. These are just some of my favorites:


I love the idea of postcards. It's cute and fun and there are so many options for putting this together (and putting them in a mailbox is just ingenious, don't ya think? I know my friend, Talda, is considering this as a backup guest book ... and I think that's swell.

I love the idea of each guest sending well-wishes to the bride and groom ... I've seenwish jars and wish trees which I just love as well. But I can't resist falling in love with the feel of this wish paper basket. I love to write (I hope to one day be published) and Loverboy thinks this part of me is great (yay!) so I could totally see us doing something like this. So fun.


I like the idea of a memo-board too. It's kind of similar to the wish tree and wish jar and such, but it keeps it streamlined.

And this is too too cute. Signing a wine bottle? I could see Loverboy and I doing this as well, since I've introduced him to the wonders of wine and I'm planning on taking him to a wine tasting this coming weekend. Eek!
With so many options, how does one choose?!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. i have no idea because it took me a while to settle on just my back up choice! sometimes i even waffle on that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one - the antique letterbox is so cute. The signing the wine bottle is awesome, especially if you guys have a favourite.

    ReplyDelete