Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pictures of feet.
Now ... I hate feet ... but I love the sock and pretty shoe shots that seem to be more and more prevalent everywhere I look.



{thanks}

I love this idea for the guys. I'm wondering if Loverboy's friends/groomsmen would agree to let me have this awesome sock picture. I wonder if they would even wear fun/colorful socks.


{thanks}

I am still in love with this pic. I WILL have shoes like this. And I WILL get a picture like this.




{thanks for both pictures above}


{thanks}

Obviously, a picture of the bride's and groom's feet together are, well, required. I really like the second and third ones best ... because they have the feet more in harmony with eachother (or something like that) and I can well, feel the love through the pictures (of their feet, no less)!



{thanks}


{thanks}

I'm having trouble finding bridal party shoe pictures. It's more difficult than one would think. I like these two options - the first one's so elegant and the second one just screams "FUN"! I'd like one with all of the feet in a circle facing eachother maybe taken from above, too. But I'm being a lazy blogger and ending the search for it.

So what do you think? Foot/shoe pictures. Yay? Nay?

1 comment:

  1. i say yay if you have really nice shoes you want to show off or cool socks for the groomsmen.

    ReplyDelete