Monday, August 3, 2009

Last night, after watching several hours of Freaks and Geeks, Loverboy and I had a tiff. We've never really fought (I'm still waiting for the big, tumultuous, awful fight that puts at odds for a few days or something) but every so often we get, I dunno, off and just argue a bit. I think this is natural. This weekend was kind of an off weekend.
And last night, it was my turn to get upset something. And when I failed to find the words for being upset, Loverboy got upset.
Then he reminded me why I love him so very much.
I started crying.
I unleashed a few more things I haven't been able to express. None of these things really about Loverboy, mind you, just my insecurities.
I broke down.
And he kissed me.
He held my hand.
And he told me we were going for a ride.
It was the most fabulous cigarette ride I've gone on.
That boy, well, he just calms me down.
He just gets me.
And I can't imagine a moment like that with ANYone else.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment