Saturday, July 11, 2009

I have tons of wedding stuff to update ... but I suppose I should hop on the train with the 6 things that make me happy. and all that good stuff. Ha. I just consistently worry I'll forget about someone/something or regret my list ... I'll probably end up with a much longer list than six somewhere else.
Here are the rules:
Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six little things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're “it".
And thanks Dreamer for tagging me first. Makes happy enough to blush.

Okay ... so those 6 things ... hrm ...

1. I have to say Loveryboy, of course! He makes me unendingly happy. Even when we sleep in his car (one person in the back seat, one in the front) in a parking garage. This is him: (it's the only picture I have of him on my work computer ... he looks much younger and tinier here than in real life)


2. balloons. lots of them. they come in every color. and you can attach them to a house and fly to a distant land with them! Right? I'd settle with tying them to a chair, too ... who knows where they'd take me. This one, located right across from where I work (the bank I work at is inside of a grocery store. The floral department is right in front of us which is fun) makes me endlessly happy.

{thanks}

3.Am I really only on 3? I am too easily distracted. Anyway....3. When hippos yell at dandelions. Tehehe.

{thanks}

4. Vanilla icecream with rainbow sprinkles. In a cone.

{thanks}

5. bubbles. thought bubbles, bubble wrap, bubblegum, bubbles that you blow, soap bubbles. yeah, bubbles.


{thanks}

6. Oh man. Last one. I better make this good. There are so many little things that make me happy. I'm easy to please. Seriously. Fireworks. They make me endlessly happy.

{thanks}

Phew. That part's over. I have so many more little things that make me happy ... board games ... rubber ducks ... people ... but I digress.

My six "it" bloggers are (drumroll please):
1.Dreamer at A Dating Girl Dreams
2.Talda
3.Bread of Many
4.Bikini by 30
5.Cake Wrecks
6.Posh Play

That's all folks. Where's porky the pig when you need him?

1 comment: