Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shoes, along with the dress, are important as we all well know.

And I love shoes.

I really love to wear heels. They're fun - and they make your legs look great.

AND if I go for a short dress (either the entire time or for the reception) then a pair of killer heels would just be fantastic.

BUT I can't wear heels. Why, you ask? Because Loverboy and I are the exact.same.height. Well, he argues he's got like 1/2 an inch on me ... but well ... (sorry babe!).

Anyway - this means I have to find a pair of KILLER flats! And I like flats - so it's really not a big deal. I'm in love with these ones.


{thanks}

And they would take care of my "something blue" at the same time (not to mention it's pretty much the exact color I want for one of my wedding colors) So that's great. Not entirely sure how I feel about the ribbon - I mean .. what if it falls down(it looks pretty slippery)?

Anybody else having shoe dilemma? Why can't this be easy?


(sole)ly yours (haha, I know) <3 alishaneva

5 comments:

  1. i'm contemplating two pairs; a pair of fabulous blue heels and a pair of flats. more specifically, a pair of nike ballet flats. it just screams me. lol. i figured i'd get my dress hemmed in between the two [i'd only get the heels to be a couple inches over the flats]. that way my blue heels will be seen AND i won't have to worry about dragging my dress hem.

    and i finished the meme you tagged me on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I'm wearing some purple heels during the ceremony and then I have a pair of white eyelet flats to wear at the reception. Finding my purple shoes was harder than finding my dress! Keep looking though and you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh we have similar problems! The boy is only an inch and a half taller and thus I'm looking into flats too. Those are beautiful blue ballet flats! Do you know where they are from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those! I have been having major shoe indecision and finally ordered a pair and got them this week.bg

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those are gorgeous! I am looking for some killer flats too!

    ReplyDelete