Sunday, June 21, 2009

So Loverboy and I occasionally talk about our future wedding. Yeah, corny, but we do it. And my first thought (as someone who loves colors) is to freak out about what our colors will be.

His favorite color's red so that was a no brainer. But what could I join with red? I don't have a favorite color. Loverboy teases me because I don't have a favorite anything. He's surprised I've picked him as my favorite. Haha. Cute, right? You can take a break to puke.

Anyway, wedding colors. Red is a must. I love red too, I must confess. Then I thought - bright bright blue looks really cute with red. And if it's a bright blue I can stray from looking too American Flag like ... though I've heard they make lovely American Flag wedding dresses. Haha. Barf.

And I want something girly ... like a royal purple. And a pretty pale soft yellow ... to tie it all together.

Then I think all that's too much.
And take it down to just the red and bright blue.
Then I see this wedding: http://www.jamiehammondphotography.com/blog/?p=1278

Amazing. I don't wanna copy this wedding, I don't but oh how I dream ... And in my dreams we have fun games, amazing music, fireworks, etc. But they had a more-perfect wedding than I can dream of. I can't afford something THAT spectacular. And I'm worried that even by going to the red and blue I'll end up looking like a copy-cat. No good.

So, back to colors.
Back to the beginning.
Maybe the red, blue, and yellow? Green's pretty, too! And so is orange ... and pink ... and black ... and ... will I ever gain enough decisiveness to choose ANYTHING for my wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment