Monday, June 22, 2009

Revelation today!!!

Okay, so a friend of mine and I were talking about weddings ... and I was explaining to her that I want my wedding to just be a fun gathering, really - the ceremony can be whatever it wants to be but the reception I want filled with FUN FUN FUN! So, I told her, I want board games. And crayons. And markers. And a photobooth. And cards. You get it.

And I don't quite like the idea of tables and assigning tables - but I can understand I may have to assign tables. So, as my brain is spinning I figure out that each table will be a different game! Apples to Apples, Monopoly, Scrabble, Clue, etc. And I mean - I love board games so I'll either already have them or I'll get to keep them afterward. And this eliminates the need for a centerpiece, really. I'm giddy about this idea.

Yes, logistics will have to be worked out ... but I'm ready to put board games on tables. Oooooo .... Risk (though Risk and Monopoly both take an awful long time to play ... hrm), Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land.

Any other fun board games I'm missing out on?

No comments:

Post a Comment