Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okay, I'm a slacker. I really only post at work. But it seems I'm too busy otherwise. Loverboy brought up engagement AGAIN the other day. Which lets me know that I'm not the only one super ready for this thing.



So, I'm perusing the blogs. As always. And I have so many things to blog about. But today - flowers. I LOOOOOOOOOVE flowers. My Aunt's a florist. But a part of me can't help but realize that it's impractical to have a ton of flowers at my wedding - they just seem wasteful ... I've never taken a bouquet home and treasured it. And flowers die. That may come as a surprise to you, but they do.

And my favorite flower is the daisy. Like, seriously - they come in so many colors as Gerbera daisies and they'd just look so cute as accents. Not on the cake or anything like that - just maybe a few daisies here and there. So, my plan:
Each bridesmaid will carry one daisy
I'll cary a mixed bouquet of daisies
I don't like boutonnieres so nothing to worry about there
And I have my centerpieces planned out ... but I may add one in a fun vase to each table ...

Is that lame? I just don't want alot of flowers that are just going to die ... but I can't imagine having a wedding with no flowers at all.

smelling the daisies, paperhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment