Monday, June 8, 2009

At work. Again.
There's no surprise there, really, I suppose. I'm in a very zen mood despite the fact that I got maybe four hours of drunken drunken sleep last night and well, I'm bored out of my mind. But it could always be worse, right?
I need to stop looking at wedding websites. It's disgusting. I see Loverboy's face pasted on the grooms body and my face pasted on the bride's body almost every time. I guess it's good that it's not the other way around. But seriously - when did I get this wedding obsessed? In general I've hated weddings ... but maybe that's because they were always the stuffy traditional ones ... grar. Anyway - I'm building, like, a wedding arsenal over here. And I'm at work. And I want an engagement ring. NOW. Ha.
I guess I should decide on a look for this site. My stolen laptop could really come in handy right now ... I miss the creative suite that would give me hours of design loveliness and entertainment all at the same time. Because, well, design has always delighted my soul. Like seriously. And now ... I can't even pretend to design anything ... hence I just make stupid paint parodies anymore to pass my time. Lame. That's what it is. Lame.
I'm kinda stressed right now, not gonna lie. The bills I have just keep piling up and really, well, getting worse. I would, of course, wreck yet another car ... which the stupid cops came out and just sent Loverboy(and most likely me, too) a fine for. He was driving but it was my car ... hopefully only one fine ... considering I now am out of a vehicle but still paying on it. Great. Really fucking fantastic. And I'm getting rides into work from my mommy. And home to my Grandma's house from mommy too. Cute. What happened to my independence? I feel like I'm growing down instead of up. It's totally possible as far as success and pride goes. My self esteem approaches low low levels often.
Then I remind myself that I'm smart, funny, and charming.
yeah, that gets me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment