Sunday, June 28, 2009

I asked Loverboy about the engagement ring thing ... and he said "Duh." Thanks, punk. Haha. But of course it was followed with a "but that won't be an issue, because I'm going to beat you." Sure. Sure he is. Anyway.

Busy scouring the internet for stuff for my friends Rachel and Alex. They're getting married 10-10-10 and asked me to help. Of course I obliged. Offbeatbride is pretty great for stuff for their wedding. Alex would love a little steampunk or victorian them and Rachel would love Rockabilly and victorian the bes. I think we can find a happy medium here, seriously. No need for a major them - she knows she wants leaves and fall colors. So I think it'll all come together just fine. Just don't be surprised if I end up talking about their wedding more ... you know, since it actually has a date and all that good stuff. Ha.

I'll have a date one day. Loverboy told me the other day that by this time next year we'll be married. I told him that was gonna be hard. And almost unacceptable. Ha. I need waaaaaaay more time than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment