Sunday, September 27, 2009

Allure 8634

I didn't think it could happen.
But I found a dress I'm in love with.
And I've seen it worn on someone with almost my exact same body shape.
It's unbelievable.
And not what I expected.
If you remember, I had tight specifications that I thought would be required of my future dress. This dress fits none of those. And I don't care - it is perfect.

This is it:







I'm not sure if I would go for the white or the ivory... I'm really digging the ivory on the model - but I am pale pale pale and not sure it would look right.
Here it is on someone almost exactly my size:


She is baffled111 from weddingbee and is selling her dress. Of course, it would be pretty silly to try to buy it now as I don't have an engagement ring, solid wedding plans, or well, a car - but she's 5'9" just like I am and she wears a size smaller than I do right now - though I'm working on that and will definitely be down to that size by my wedding. My tatas are a bit bigger but they're shrinking as I work out and lose weight.
That means this dress would have the perfect fit with little alterations. Grar to timing.

Did you ever fall in love with a dress that went against everything you thought you wanted? How about seeing something perfect for your wedding and for the perfect price but it still wasn't the right time to buy?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress. it is a top three contender... i think ill need to put some more coverage in the cleavage area but It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's some serious constraint, I so would've bought it! I'm pale too and ivory made me look less so, so the ivory might work for you. It's such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace and I'm an Allure bride!!! I love my lace gown. :)

    ReplyDelete