Thursday, September 17, 2009

I don't watch TV very often.


But last night, finally relaxing after a long day and waiting for Loverboy to call I turned on NCIS (if I do watch TV, this is one show I LOVE).


Then it went to commercials. And I saw some beautiful images of bottles hanging from a ceiling with lights - creating a nice warm glow. It was an Absolut commercial. And it's PHENOMENALLY done!


The bottles looked similar to this:




{thanks}



{thanks}

The second picture is the as close as I could find to the bottles and their glory. Of course, I'm assuming they used Absolut bottles because they were frosted glass. I'm thinking this may just have to be a project I get into now to prepare for the future wedding. It'll take a long long time to save up enough bottles.

What other lighting options are you considering/using for your wedding? Did you get inspiration from any bizarre sources or find it when you weren't looking?

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty cool...I love the white bottles. Did you hear that theres a new NCIS LA coming out on tv? I guess we're just using the lighting of the venue! :)

    ReplyDelete