Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Okay ... so I'm not so sure on this veil thing. I'm pretty sure I don't like the cathedral, chapel, or ankle length. I just envision my clumsy self tripping allllll over a veil that length.




{thanks}

Pretty. Pretty pretty pretty. This makes me love the veil idea. And the bride looked so pretty when she took it off for the reception, as well. (seriously - just look at the pictures!) This type of veil I think I could handle ... it gives that "bridal" feel without well, the lifting symbolism of male dominance (sidenote-if the woman lifts it herself it's supposed to show independence!)




I'm honestly not a fan of this one - and here's why - it just kind of lays there ... lifeless ... I honestly don't feel like it does anything for me.


This wedding looks fun, to start with, and I really like the look of this veil! It's fun, flowy, has life, and makes a casual outfit look bridal here!




It could just be that I love this photo. And the others from this wedding. But this veil is nice. It seems that more and more brides are going for the veil just to start and stay in the back ... I'm kind of a fan of this idea!

{thanks for the last 3 pics}

1 comment: