Chaotic Bliss makes me happy.
And here's why:
She gave me the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award!
It's cute, eh?
Now, a few quirky things about myself. This list could go on for days ...
1. I always have a hairtie (or two) on my wrist.
2. I have a rubber ducky collection I plan to use in my future childrens' nurseries someday.
3. I over use exclamation points, elipses, and sometimes adjectives.
4. I learned graphic design through an interneship and F&M and fell in love.
5. I work part-time as a florist during the holidays.
6. I have 5 tattoos and am hoping for more.
7. I am working on writing my first book. It's a memoir of sorts. It terrifies me.
8. One of my favorite things to do is wrap presents.
9. Karaoke will forever remain a pasttime for me and I plan to somehow incorporate it into our wedding.
10. At work a stuffed liger keeps me company at my desk.
And now, some bloggers I think are worthy of this award.
4.The Professional Bridesmaid
5.Born to be Mrs. Beever
8.Bride On A Shoestring
10.Plus Size Bride
Just note, these are in no particular order - but they're all super awesomely amazing bloggers!!