Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the flower girl

I'm pretty sure I know who our flower girl will be.

Her name is Echo. Echo is the only daughter of one of my best friends, Misty.

And she rocks. Seriously. This kid is too cool.



How cute is she? Seriously - and she is hillarious!
And I recently came across My Couture Bebe, where I'm pretty sure I'll be outfitting her in one of these beauties:


This one's called Blooming Paradise - the name even screams flower girl!

These are exactly some of the colors I envision for our wedding - and it has a flower on the side - a fun accent for a flower girl!

Petals on the bottom? Too cute!

I just really loved this one, too!
I'm thinking simply pairing one of these with a cute tanktop and some fun costume jewelry will really make Echo feel special and more like she's playing dress up then she's doing a favor for her "auntie" Alisha. She may even need a tiara and I may let her have one.
Did you have a flowergirl? If so, how did you decide who it would be and what she would wear? If not, why?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Alisha! I left you a special award on my blog, go check it out! Keep up the great blog and we miss on the "BEE"! I haven't seen you post in awhile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tutu's are sooo cute! My flower girl is totally into dressing up. I may take your lead on that great idea! The pettiskirts are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rocks so hard! I wish we were having a flower giiirrrl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echo is adorable and I love the idea of her wearing one of those skirts! So glad to come across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete