Friday, December 4, 2009

I think I just met my new best friend

Seriously. She's on Weddingbee. And her name is ProudPeacockBride. Well, on there.

And she posted a response to someone else's wedding question with this link!!

Since I know alot of you aren't going to click the link to see what it is, I'll tell you:


It's a tutorial for how to make a CONVERTIBLE DRESS!!


What's that? I can MAKE the dresses I've been pining over for weeks? And a WHOLE LOT cheaper than I can buy them? Yeah, that's what I thought. Win ALL AROUND!


Check out the pictures:




It's that easy people! Seriously. I'm gonna start trying this NOW!




Take a look at this dress. Then click on over to the Twobirdsbridesmaid website. See any similarities?



Here's one of the styles in action!

So, yeah, I'm really excited!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I am not that brave to venture down the dress making path but I am totally intrigued! Can't wait to see how it comes along!

    ReplyDelete