Monday, October 19, 2009

So, I went to a wedding recently. It was awesome! The ceremony and reception were held at an awesome brewery where the groom works. The ceremony was held in the catacombs ... and was awesome. The entire day was filled with more love than one girl can handle. I seriously cried tears of joy throughout the ceremony - it was so beautiful.



The reception was soo much fun - and the photographer took some great candid shots. I love this picture of Loverboy and myself because we had NO IDEA the photographer was taking it.



And this is a picture of the bride and groom that really speaks to me of their love and amazingness. These two just truly, really, amazingly love eachother. I was so glad they had us be a part of the first day of their marriage!


Now, a silly question. See the groom above? How he has tattoos and all that jazz? He's freakin awesome - has a story for all of them. But then why the heck would the photographer photoshop out the awesome fairy on my right shoulder?

Here's a picture of the fairy (this was the day after I got her - she's pretty red- and don't mind the poor photo quality):


And here's the photoshopped reception pic:

She's gone! She's just not there ... and I don't think she flew away!

It makes me laugh, really. But I still don't understand it. There are so many shots from the day of people with way more tattoos. Like - the party was full of them! So why take mine out?

3 comments:

  1. I for one love your tattoo and the photos you have here! The first one is so romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Have you ever been to Bube's Brewery? The whole deal took place there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love that shot of the catacombs. So cool!

    ReplyDelete